SCBA webbings are made from DuPont Kevlar® and Nomex® for maximum durability and fire-resistance tested in-house per the NFPA 1981 for heat and flame resistance.
Having a diverse inventory of webbings that can be used in the manufacturer of SCBA’s allows for short lead-times and samples readily available. Often custom designs are made to fit your product in a variety of ways including:
- Adding reflective yarns and treatments to enhance visibility
- Binding tapes in various widths
- Tubular webbings for shoulder pad assemblies
- Custom widths and thicknesses to fit specific buckle designs
- Adding colored fibers for brand recognition
- Adding a stiffener treatment for substrate reinforcements up to 8” wide
Sturges Part No. 36508
Sturges Part No. 36513
Sturges Part No. 38507
Sturges Part No. 35521
Sturges Part No. X-7045
Description: 1.44” Black Kevlar® Webbing with Green Nomex® Stripe and reflective; Product compliant with Berry Amendment.
Sturges Part No. X-7069D2
Description: 1.47” Black Kevlar® Webbing with Red Nomex® Stripe and reflective; MBS 3,000 lbs.
Sturges Part No. X-7069
Sturges Part No. 39510TS
Sturges Part No. 39510TS CUT
Sturges Part No. 33524
Description: 20mm Black Spun Kevlar® Tape Webbing; UL Model #33524; Product compliant with Berry Amendment; Various widths available in Natural or Black.