SCBA webbings are made from DuPont Kevlar® and Nomex® for maximum durability and fire-resistance tested in-house per the NFPA 1981 for heat and flame resistance.
Having a diverse inventory of webbings that can be used in the manufacturer of SCBA’s allows for short lead-times and samples readily available. Often custom designs are made to fit your product in a variety of ways including:
- Adding reflective yarns and treatments to enhance visibility
- Binding tapes in various widths
- Tubular webbings for shoulder pad assemblies
- Custom widths and thicknesses to fit specific buckle designs
- Adding colored fibers for brand recognition
- Adding a stiffener treatment for substrate reinforcements up to 8” wide
Note that these are just a small sampling of products that we offer. Don’t see a product that will meet your requirements? Please contact us. We have been making custom solutions for over 100 years and would be more than happy to help you develop a product that meets your needs.
SCBA Webbing Products
Kevlar® and Nomex® are registered trademarks of the E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of DSM Protective Materials.
Vectran® is a registered trademark of Kuraray America, Inc.
Ensorba® is a registered trademark of Sturges Manufacturing Co., Inc